This recipe is from Ahaa! Enna Rusi on Sun TV
- 1/2 cup red sticky rice, powdered coarsely
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Cardamom powder, a pinch
- Cashews and raisins
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the cashews and raisins. Remove the fried cashews and raisins and keep aside.
- Fry the powdered rice till the flavour comes out.
- Pressure cook with milk and switch off. (Alternatively, you can microwave it)
- Then add milk as required, sugar, fried cashews and cardamom powder.
- I try to use sugar free drops instead of sugar wherever possible. It had the same taste in this preparation.