Recipe from: http://www.incrediblesmoothies.com/recipes/watermelon-smoothie-recipes-and-nutrition/
- 3 cups watermelon, seeds removed and diced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 large handful spinach
- Sugar, sweetener or honey as required (My addition)
- Blend diced watermelon in a mixer till smooth.
- Dunk spinach in boiled water for 30 seconds, drain and cool in ice water. (You could use raw spinach if you like the raw flavour. The taste is the same, though!)
- Blend apple and carrot in a mixer till smooth. Add spinach and pulse till smooth. Add the watermelon juice and sugar and pulse till everything is blended.
- Pour in a glass and serve.