25 April 2016

Pomegranate - Apple Green Smoothie with Carrot and Spinach

Recipe from: http://www.incrediblesmoothies.com/recipes/pomegranate-smoothie-recipes-and-nutrition/

Serves 1

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
  • 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
  • 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
  • 1 large handful spinach
  • Sugar, sweetener or honey as required (My addition)
Preparation
  • Dunk spinach in boiled water for 30 seconds, drain and cool in ice water. (You could use raw spinach if you like the raw flavour. The taste is the same, though!)
  • Blend apple and carrot in a mixer till smooth. Add spinach and pulse till smooth. Add the pomegranate juice and sugar and pulse till everything is blended. 
  • Pour in a glass and serve. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.Funny Happy New Year Quotes I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete