- 1 boneless chicken breast half, pounded thin
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil (I use olive oil)
- Heat oil in a skillet. Dredge chicken breast in flour and place it in the hot skillet. Add pepper to taste. Cook until golden brown on one side, 3-4 min.
- Turn chicken over and add garlic, mushroom, lemon juice and wine. Stir and turn heat up to let liquids reduce to about 1/4 cup.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Add butter to skillet and swirl it around until completely incorporated in the sauce and the sauce is slightly thickened. Pour over chicken and serve with pasta and choice vegetables.