- 2 quails
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp ginger - garlic paste
- Curry leaves, a handful
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
- Clean quail and make incisions with fork.
- Make a paste with ginger - garlic paste and all the powders, adding a little water.
- Marinate quail with the ground paste and set aside for 2 - 3 hours.
- Heat oil, add curry leaves and shallow fry quail till browned on all sides.
- Remove excess oil in a paper towel and serve.